Forty-Four teams will compete at the 2018 USA Rugby College 7s National Championships at Infinity Park in Glendale, Colorado, May 18-20. Men’s D1 and D2 will be on the 18th and 19th and Women’s D1 and Open will be hosted on the 19th and 20th
– Infinity Park Hotel Partners
Located within 1 mile of Infinity Park.
–Hampton Inn & Suites, Denver Cherry Creek
-Hyatt Place, Denver Cherry Creek
– DoubleTree by Hilton: Denver Location
Located within 8 miles of Infinity Park and offer complimentary airport shuttle service.
- Information Packet
- 7s At-Large Application
- Men’s 7s Qualifying Information
- Women’s 7s Qualifying Information
- Men’s Tournament Application
- Women’s Tournament Application
- College 7s Eligibility Rules
- Code of Conduct
- College 7s Competition Guidelines
Extra Time Policy for Knockout Rounds
During the elimination (knockout round) matches only, in the event of a match being tied at the end of normal time, extra time will be played until a winner is determined. After a break of one minute, extra time will be played in periods of five minutes. After each period, the teams will change ends without interval. In extra time the team which scores first will immediately be declared the winner without further play.
Event rosters can have up to 15 players per team. For each individual match, teams may dress 12 players for each match and will only be allowed the standard five substitutions per match.
- A player who receives a red card is expelled from the remainder of the tournament.
- A player who receives yellow cards in consecutive matches is suspended for his/her team’s next match.
- A player who accumulates three yellow cards during the tournament is expelled from the remainder of the tournament.
- All cards are subject to review by the Match Commissioner and the Head Match Official.
Players and coaches should be aware at all times that they are representing their schools and their sport in a national championship event both on and off the pitch.
Your conduct will be on full view for current and future rugby players and representatives of our hosts. It is expected each of you will conduct yourself in a manner that will present the sport in a positive light.
Failure to adhere to the highest levels of sportsmanship and conduct may result in disciplinary action against teams and individuals by USA Rugby.