Partnered Hotels– Infinity Park Hotel Partners: http://infinityparkatglendale.com/where-to-stay/
Located within 1 mile of Infinity Park
– DoubleTree by Hilton: Denver Location
Located within 8 miles of Infinity Park and offer complimentary airport shuttle service
- 7s At-Large Application
- Men’s 7s Qualifying Information
- Women’s 7s Qualifying Information
- Men’s Tournament Application
- Women’s Tournament Application
- College 7s Eligibility Rules
- Code of Conduct
Extra Time Policy for Knockout RoundsDuring the elimination (knockout round) matches only, in the event of a match being tied at the end of normal time, extra time will be played until a winner is determined. After a break of one minute, extra time will be played in periods of five minutes. After each period, the teams will change ends without interval. In extra time the team which scores first will immediately be declared the winner without further play.
ROSTER SIZEEvent rosters can have up to 15 players per team. For each individual match, teams may dress 12 players for each match and will only be allowed the standard five substitutions per match.
- A player who receives a red card is expelled from the remainder of the tournament.
- A player who receives yellow cards in consecutive matches is suspended for his/her team’s next match.
- A player who accumulates three yellow cards during the tournament is expelled from the remainder of the tournament.
- All cards are subject to review by the Match Commissioner and the Head Match Official.